Returns & Exchanges
Don't keep packaging that doesn't satisfy your needs.
Our goal is to impress our customers with innovative packaging options AND outstanding service. If you’re not satisfied with your order, call us and we will do all we can to make it right.
Crystal Clear Bags Canada will accept returns on STOCK items for up to 60 days from ship date. There are some excluded products of course, but most of what we have falls under the above policy.
- 1. We cannot accept returns on orders over 60 days old (from ship date), closeout items, backing boards or foam board (any kind), or custom products.
- 2. We also cannot accept returns on opened food-safe items (and we will never re-sell opened returned food-safe items). Please only open one or two packs in your order when checking food-safe products, as this will limit the number of unreturnable items. We will accept the remaining unopened items in your order.
We are not responsible for any costs incurred due to order changes or cancellations (e.g., return shipping fees).
Wrong, Damaged or Missing ItemsOur fault? We’ll take care of it. 100% of your purchase--shipping and handling included--will be refunded.
To address this quickly, we recommend that you inspect orders for accuracy and damage within 48 of receiving the package (Pictures help! Please take a photo of any damaged items.).Claims for shipment damage should be made via the freight carrier according to policy (see Shipping Damage section below). Customers must keep all original packaging while filing a claim.
- Products that are returned unopened within 15 days will not be subject to restocking fees.
- Products that are returned unopened after 15 days and before 60 days will incur a restocking fee of 15%.
- All Products are non-refundable after 60 days.
Making a ClaimAll claims should follow the process below:
- Fill out the Return Request form on the right. It will take the Returns Department 48 business hours to reply.
- If you are unable to fill out the form, call or email us with your return request at 1-888-436-6197 or to [email protected]
- Provide us will all the details of your order (e.g., order number, order date, items included, etc.)
- State the reason for the return (e.g., damaged item, no longer want/need, etc.). When it comes to damaged or defective items, we would truly appreciate pictures if you have the time to share with us. This will help quality control.
- Wait for approval. You'll hear from us within 1-2 business days.
- Once your return has been approved, ship the package back to the address that we provide to you.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, it can take 1-2 weeks to process a refund to your credit card or account.
All delivery claims and return authorizations must be approved by the Crystal Clear Bags Canada Customer Returns Department. In the event that we have made an order error, we will provide a return label and/or replace the product and ship via ground transportation or a carrier of our choice.
We are not responsible for expedited shipping in the event an order error has occurred. Damaged product should be made available or returned to Crystal Clear Bags Canada Inc. upon request before credit is authorized and should only be discarded at our request.
We will ship the product via the lowest cost shipping method unless directed otherwise by the customer.
Shipping DamageWhen shipping carriers are used, each customer acquires legal ownership of the product when it ships from Crystal Clear Bags Canada dock. Unfortunately, once a package leaves one of our facilities, the responsibility falls into the hands of the carrier chosen for your shipment.
Claims for shipment damage should be made via the freight carrier's policies. In the event that there is a shipping problem, Crystal Clear Bags Canada will assist customers with the freight carrier to the extent possible.
Additional Information:A confirmation e-mail with the tracking number, if applicable, will be sent to the e-mail address on file. Most orders ship the following business day. Pre-cut and custom orders may take additional time.
Out-of-stock or backordered items will either be replaced with an equivalent or better alternative. One of our team members will inform you of the situation and provide you with the options available.
All original shipments are weighed and recorded for accuracy when shipped. Phone conversations and written documentation are recorded and saved for quality assurance purposes.